Have a dressed up day!

Monday, November 3, 2014

when you go against better judgement and let her watch halloween and then she sleeps over...

Izzy:  I love you!!!
 
Me:   I love you baby bones!
 
Izzy:   I love you more!
 
Me:     Nope.  I love u more than Michael hates Lorie.
 
Izzy:    I love you more than Lorie hates Michael!

Me:     I love u more than how many times Michael dies.
 
Izzy:  I love you more than how many people Michael killed!
 
Me:  Ohhhh.  That's good!  Don't let him get you tonight!
 
Izzy:  I'll try!  I love you!  Goodnight!
 
Me: Love you too!  Put your white noise on if u can't sleep.  you and that dirty blanket.
 
Izzy:  Yes ma'am!
 
Me:  Y'all still awake?
 
Izzy:  Im peeing!
 
Me:  Really?  Don't fall in.  Wash ur hands!
 
Izzy:  Mother.
Izzy:  Whoops I fell in
Izzy:  IM DROWNING!



 
 

 
Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12