Have a dressed up day!

Monday, February 14, 2011

One Thousand Gifts . . .

I'm working on my fourth straight day of headache, earache, sore throat, and deep chest hurting cough. The flu.

And it's Valentine's.  The day of love.  Not much romance going on around here.  Nope.  But his love is showering me with touches on the brow and homemade shakes.  Kisses - cause he's not "scared of no flu."

So, even though I had a great dinner party planned with friends and an idea for a post to honor my  Father God and my husband on this day, instead you get a simple Valentine's wish.




May your thousand gifts search out easy during this week of love.  May they find you like Cupid's arrow.  

And hey, have a happy give-love-away Valentine's.  

From our home to yours -

We heart you.  

3 comments:

Jane Kaylor said...

sore throat is not a lot of fun its just uncomfortable and difficult to swallow.

usually, i would take the Nim Jiom Cough Syrup (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) which has a thick consistency formulation. it coats the throat and includes herbs that are particularly good for that application.

i hope it works on you as well.

Penny, your sister said...

She (Jane) doesn't know you very well does she? It sounds like advice i would give you, but i know you don't do liquid medicines :) Hope you feel better soon. I love ya.

Craig said...

I’m here today from Ann’s. I know it’s Thursday and the linky is on Monday – but getting through them all to get to yours took some time :)

First – ugh – the flue has been a bane this year in every household. Hope you’re better by now – and if not will be healing soon,

Second – that picture and that sentiment were gifts – made me smile
God Bless and Keep You and yours

Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12