Have a dressed up day!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday's Fave Five

Joining Living to Tell the Story: Friday's Fave Five

I'm working backwards - from today back to Monday.

Finding Friday's Fave Five through my blogger friend Lisa Notes.  Lisa has one of those blogs that I envy.  The kind that has a post each and every day.  The kind that has encouraging posts every day - even if she's having a not-so-good-day.  Oh so honest.  Oh so thoughtful.  Oh so encouraging.

Planning a surprise for the parents of my drama homeschooling students.   Shhhh . . . 

Stopping by on the way to church at a ditch and watching Izzy turn it into a beautiful photo.  She is enjoying my camera more than I am.  She's better with it than I am. 

My berries -



Her berries -



See.  Told 'ya.

Supper with the families of Gregg's Bible study group and laughing so hard - at myself - that I cried.  Yes, during my short subbing office time Monday I did delete the telephone numbers of every single church member.  Can't thank you enough, honey, for getting me out of that one. 

Earning some extra money and need I explain that one?
Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12