Have a dressed up day!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Feel a Little Dread

and Max is just three . . .

I pass him in the kitchen and he's running with his shirt pulled up and tucked beneath his chin.  One hand is twirling a metal pipe tool thingy of his daddy's while the other is pulling down the front of his briefs - just enough to let you-know-who peek out - way out.  He's running to the bathroom and he's singing loudly . . .

Cinlerela, Cinlerelaaaaa! (Cinderella)

I feel a little dread - but I'm trying not to linger on it y'all, I'm trying really hard - at least he's running to the bathroom.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I can just picture that scene! I love it ... at least partly because I have seen similar scenes from my own little one ... I'm glad to know he isn't the only one!

Greg and Donna said...

At least this happens in the house and not at Walmart! Or at church! Praise the Lord he is potty trained!

Mrs. Trixi said...

So funny. He is too cute.

Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12