Have a dressed up day!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What the Word? Wednesday

What the Word? Wednesday is back.

This is short and not very sweet.  Maxster was being a monster and not wanting to cooperate.  I had to promise to "lea me 'lone."

I feel very confident no one will get this.  That is the point, isn't it, to stump y'all?

Penny, if you do, I'll drive eight hours and bring you a Dove bar.  You and I really are too much alike, you know?  Bloggers everywhere give great expensive gifts away - but you and me, we'd always settle for chocolate.





Post all guesses right here and check this same post tomorrow for the answer.

I have successfully succeeded in stumping y'all.  Emily didn't comment, or I probably wouldn't have.

Max is saying You're Welcome.

Thanks for playing, see 'ya next week.

4 comments:

Greg and Donna said...

No more love.

Penny said...

The boys are out digging ramps today for the Ramp Tramp Festival on Saturday. It's a cultural thing. Anyway, S and I are the only ones here to guess. We think it is "No Water". Save the gas money and bring my dove bar when you come in June!

Greg and Donna said...

OK, well now I know what it is because he said it 14 times at quilting....you're welcome

Greg and Donna said...

Sounds to me like he "don't want love"

Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12