Have a dressed up day!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Let Nothing Be Forgotten

And a Happy New Year to you all.

I know there are tons of ideas out there to start off your new year, but this is my absolute favorite, from design sponge and Ashley.


It's easy to keep up with - which I need.  Short and sweet.

My sister-in-law, whom I love - and she doesn't read this blog - is getting one of these for her baby shower this weekend.  She can begin at the very beginning of our sweet anticipated Crosby's life. 

Record it all.  So nothing can be forgotten. 


She's twenty one and he's four, and I have forgotten so much in between and more.  If you read here often you know I'm constantly trying to find ways to remember. 

Make this your resolution.  Let nothing be forgotten.

So off I go, to make two of these cute boxes.  And He's Too Good To Me gets some strawberries out of the deal.
Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12