Have a dressed up day!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Do You Think I'm Cute?

He brings the mail in and sets it down.  It has been a good day.  A day of friends and picture taking and watching them learn and grow.

There's a manilla envelope at the bottom of the stack.  My name on it.

I start to grin, and fuss.

Nancy shouldn't have mailed these.  Look, it costs her $1.79 to mail these.  She should have just given them to me later.

All the while tearing into the envelope.  Cause isn't mail nice when it's not expected?

But then -

This is not . . .

I laugh.  Loud.  Feels so good.

Look, look what Nancy sent me.

And out I pull a little piece of sweet friendship.  She writes that she couldn't resist this little onsie for my new nephew.

What sweetness.  So thoughtful.

So, may I present my newest love in my gift onsie that speaks only the truth.



thanks, nancy
love ya
Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12