Have a dressed up day!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hand-Me-Downs

I love hand-me-downs.

I love, love hand-me-downs.

I love, love, love hand-me-downs.


Dear friend Jennifer passed these down to me.  Look at the Carhart overalls, my little man will look just like his daddy.

Thank you, Jennifer - cause . . .

I just love hand-me-downs.

Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."
Luke 6:38


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You are welcome ... 'cause I love, love, love hand-me-downs, too! As for the Carhart overalls ... they were handed down to JW, who passed them on to D, and now down to Max ... someone definitely got their money's worth out of those!

Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12