Have a dressed up day!

Monday, September 27, 2010

One Thousand Gifts . . .

And He gives me this.  This beauty on a day of rest.  A day of family.

A day of worship.  To lift eyes to heaven and give thanks, to sing and to listen, to gather His teachings and words and hide them in my heart.  Hide and share.

This day of worship I'm learning to stretch into all my days.  I try harder, knowing more as each day passes of time and presence.

My gratitude list continues . . .

the smell of marinade in the fridge at 2:00 in the morning

Sunday morning cinnamon rolls

bringing chairs in for a full SS class

him holding my hand in prayer

steaks on the grill

cool salad

the young men our girls love

smell of charcoal

helping hands in the kitchen

Sunday lunch

God is great, God is good . . .

lawn chairs

box fans

iced tea

fresh tomatoes

real butter

Jessie begging

My list, #'s 362-378.

holy experience



Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12