Have a dressed up day!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's been a long time since I've bragged on Shelby's cakes.

Too long.












This was Mom and Dad's birthday cake.  All six grandkids sitting on the front porch - which is Nana's favorite spot to take photos.



Along with some dear families we started a new homeschooling cover this past year.  This cake was for our end of the year program and party.  Love it.  Congrats CLIF (Christian Learning in the Family).



This one I have shown before.  But I'm showing it again 'cause it is my favorite.  Those edible crayons hit me right in the proud spot.


Need a cake?


Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12