Have a dressed up day!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

One Thousand Gifts . . .

My computer has been freaky lately.  It goes through hours of sleep and I can't wake it. 

So I miss an email from a dear friend.  An email I should have responded to right away so she would know the subject doesn't bother me.

And I respond three days later.

I fuss just a little bit at He's Too Good To Me 'cause he gets our emails on his fancy little phone and didn't tell me I had one. 

He's still in training, y'all.

So, if I neglected please forgive?

You can blame him - he doesn't mind - he's used to it.

My gratitude list continues . . .

chances for the young

t-shirt aprons

consignment sales

a fixed computer

a door held open

100 degree breeze

anticipation of a sister's visit

the velveteen rabbit on tape

jasper and mazacks

a clean bathroom - thanks, honey

free buffet lunches

the promise of fall

sleep by eleven

sleep by two

no sleep at all

chocolate on the corner of his nose

when there are no words - but you can still reach out and take hand

math on the front porch

chocolate chip cheesecake

his going to work with Daddy

a few hours of quiet

the lonliness of a missed voice

salad

gourd art

forgetting it's Tuesday and thinking it's Monday, but knowing gifts are worth counting no matter the day

My list continues, # 666-689.


Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12