Have a dressed up day!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

One Thousand Gifts . . .

And You, my God, are the lover of my soul.  And I praise You above all.

I'm so ashamed of my dirty sin.  When I think myself better, or when I ignore, or when I just don't see because ugliness has blinded my eyes to beauty.

Because all created is beauty.  And when the world has tarnished it, I just have to look harder or deeper. 

Because all can be beauty.

My gratitude list continues . . .

windows raised

hand charged flashlights

his imagination

borrowed vhs

clear gloss spray

homemade ice cream

dollies

froot loops (sometimes I just need a bowl)

pre-made paper mache

borrowed needles

anticipation of a wedding

forgiveness from him - again

the stool within arms reach of bone tired legs

a baby's homecoming (and we are your home, Brandon James, and we can't wait to meet all 4lbs. 3 oz. of you)  Welcome, my new baby nephew

Anything else is hard pressed to follow that this week - so . . .

my list, #'s 695-708.
Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12