Have a dressed up day!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One More Year of the Fair . . .

My sweet Izzy has been waiting on me to post about our fair projects. 

She works very hard all year and puts up with me making her redo till my satisfaction or she starts to ignore me and I don't even brag on them.

Ever feel like a failure as a mom?  Ever think your priorities aren't straight if this makes you feel like a failure as a mom?

But, still, some of her hard work . . .

ranging from the string art owl she designed herself to yard art to her cross stitch to her gourd art - and there are many more.  Thirty something.

But lastly - the toy elephant she made.  It's her favorite and sweet baby boy nephew long waited for gets it.  That's love - cause it's her favorite, y'all.




















Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12