Have a dressed up day!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Moody Monday

 This is what is on my living room floor right now.

- 2 Dove chocolate candy wrappers
- throw
- throw pillow
- one used pull-up
- toy electric drill
-14 Fisher Price little people
- 3 markers
- one used paper towel
- 3 pairs of shoes
- tv remote contol
- dirty fork
and finally, a cup dripping no-no (that's milk, don't ask me why)

Ma and Mama always said if you drop a dishtowel it means company's coming.  Lord, please don't let me drop a dishtowel.

Here's what is on my sofa table.  A dozen Rose 'Honey (I looked them up) apricot colored roses from my daughter Delia's boyfriend, Ruben.  A little birthday present to me guaranteeing he stays on my good side. He doesn't have anything to worry about. My thoughts go out to his mom, T., today.  I hope I never have to find out what a mama's heart feels like when it swells with so much pride and so much fear at the same time.
























Anyone out there want to trade floors, or houses for that matter?  I'll keep the roses, thank you very much.
Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12