Have a dressed up day!

Monday, September 7, 2009

My First Post


Moderation is the key. Everything in moderation. Problem is, that is a foreign concept to me. Give me more, more, more. He's Too Good To Me is at the top of my list, chocolate is a close second, and I must be careful that blogging stays out of the running. My first blog, a little intimidating.

Tomorrow's Labor Day and the plan is to sleep in. We are taking the day off from school, with the exception of a science project hubby is doing with Isabela. Izzy is my ten year old. Beautiful. Kind. Creative. Animal lover. Since we are off tomorrow she and I cuddled up tonight to a few old episodes of Gilligan's Island. We've been working our way through them for months and are still in the black and whites. Moderation is working here - we are lingering and enjoying the time together. This great classic doesn't seem to interest the other members of the family so it creates cozy time for me to enjoy her. Hopefully, she feels the same. Here she is at the Chattanooga Aquarium.
Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12