Have a dressed up day!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Today she comes home!

My oldest daughter, Delia, took that great big step into dorm life in August.  She ran past Go and did not even ask - Mother, may I?

Doesn't that mean she has to go back to the beginning?



















The first couple of weeks she came home during the week, even spent a night or two at home.  Even though I know it wasn't to see me, it was to see her sweet young man, Ruben, I still got to reap the benefits of it.

 Then Mr. Know-It-All-Mike told me that would not last.  He jinxed me.















This is her cute dorm room she shares with Lana.  Didn't they do a great job!  We painted her rug and now will paint Lana's with turquoise flowers.

This is the first week she stayed all week - all 4 days of it after Monday's holiday. Today she comes back home.  Hurry home, baby girl, we miss you.


















O God, Thou hast taught me from my youth; And I still declare Thy wondrous deeds.  Psalm 71:17
Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12