Have a dressed up day!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Isabela darlin',

I want to tell you how very proud of you I am because you slept in your own bed last night, all night, without tears and with less fears.

But if I do I'm afraid you might think that when you can't manage to do that I am not proud of you.

And that is just crazy.

So, why don't I just say Congrats for last night and that I am always, always, without reason, so very proud of you.

for this, and this, and for forgiving me for this, and for hoping this

 For choosing girls like this and for your friendship to me like this.

For moments of joy like this.

Love,
Love,
Love, Mama
Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12