Have a dressed up day!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Love Shack

This is what I love.  This is what I live for.  This is why I am alive.


An evening at home.  Right now this is where they want to be, here together, at home. 

Each one doing their own thing - together.



Delia's portfolio image.



Shelby's making her costume.



Izzy's working on yet another pumpkin.


You can't hear what is going on in the background.  Max's lullaby music, tennis shoes banging around in the dryer, the dishwasher.  Laughter.


And now, what sustains my very being.  He breathes out, I breathe in . . .


The man I love.  Daddy, who at 10:00 on a work night, having only been home less than an hour, right in the middle of it all.  Giving advice, offering help, encouraging.  Loving them. 

Right where he wants to be.  This is my life - right where I want to be.  Love shack.

Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12