Twenty things about me I'm sure you really don't want to know. My brain on blog appears to have taken a day off - or, after this, you may say a wrong turn. But, this is what you get, in no particular order. I apologize in advance.
1. When I was ten I bought a pair of cobalt blue parachute fabric pants with rainbow striped suspenders from the Ten Cents store. My Ma laughed at me and I never wore them. Thank you, Ma, you may have saved my life.
2. I still don't know who my first kiss was from. I think it was C. in fifth grade, but he could have just bumped me with a sweaty nose - I'm just not sure.
3. I drink too many fountain cokes.
4. I am allergic to chlorine.
5. I watch too much TV, Criminal Minds is my favorite show. Next to He's Too Good To Me, special agent Derek Morgan is the sexiest man alive.
6. I cannot swim. I cannot float. I can sink.
7. One thing I always wanted and never got - a pink Barbie Dream House.
8. I gave birth to Delia without any drugs. Not on purpose.
9. I form opinions quickly about people and am usually too harsh.
10. I love the color red and any variation of it, I hate the color yellow.
11. Stand back - I love Barry Manilow songs.
12. My cell phone ring for He's Too Good To Me is Hooked on a Feeling. If he had not called twenty-one years ago, I would have found a reason to go back to that house.
13. I cannot potty train Max.
14. I got sea-sick watching The Perfect Storm and threw up.
15. I lose my glasses ten dozen times a day - everyday.
16. I do not understand decimals.
17. My dear friend, D. http://mississippimamaof7.blogspot.com/2009/11/chocolate.html, told me recently chocolate is a vegetable. Therefore, I shall live to a ripe 'ole age.
18. I am afraid of rats more than water. Refer back to #6.
19. I weighed 100 lbs. when I got married. I weigh more now than I did when I gave birth to Max . . .
20. and finally, I'm going on a diet - tomorrow - again.