Have a dressed up day!

Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Sure You Don't Want to Know, but . . .

Twenty things about me I'm sure you really don't want to know.  My brain on blog appears to have taken a day off - or, after this, you may say a wrong turn.  But, this is what you get, in no particular order.  I apologize in advance.

1.   When I was ten I bought a pair of cobalt blue parachute fabric pants with rainbow striped suspenders from the Ten Cents store.  My Ma laughed at me and I never wore them.  Thank you, Ma, you may have saved my life.

2.   I still don't know who my first kiss was from.  I think it was C. in fifth grade, but he could have just bumped me with a sweaty nose - I'm just not sure.

3.   I drink too many fountain cokes.

4.   I am allergic to chlorine.
    
5.   I watch too much TV, Criminal Minds is my favorite show.  Next to He's Too Good To Me, special agent Derek Morgan is the sexiest man alive.
    
6.   I cannot swim.  I cannot float.  I can sink.

7.   One thing I always wanted and never got - a pink Barbie Dream House.

8.   I gave birth to Delia without any drugs.  Not on purpose.

9.   I form opinions quickly about people and am usually too harsh.

10. I love the color red and any variation of it, I hate the color yellow.

11. Stand back - I love Barry Manilow songs.

12. My cell phone ring for He's Too Good To Me is Hooked on a Feeling.  If he had not called twenty-one years ago, I would have found a reason to go back to that house.

13. I cannot potty train Max.

14. I got sea-sick watching The Perfect Storm and threw up.

15. I lose my glasses ten dozen times a day - everyday.

16. I do not understand decimals.

17. My dear friend, D.  http://mississippimamaof7.blogspot.com/2009/11/chocolate.html, told me recently chocolate is a vegetable.  Therefore, I shall live to a ripe 'ole age.

18. I am afraid of rats more than water.  Refer back to #6.

19. I weighed 100 lbs. when I got married.  I weigh more now than I did when I gave birth to Max . . .

20. and finally, I'm going on a diet - tomorrow - again.
Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12