Have a dressed up day!

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Beginning of My List . . . just the beginning

Pressing the play button I place my palms over my eyes.  Shut out the light, please.  Total darkness . . .

My head hurts.  I should do this . . .


I was that woman, but now . . .

fresh, living water

thirsting no more.

Total darkness so I can . . .

focusing on His love

and ease . . .

throbbing headaches.

The time is coming and has come that . . .

what I'm called does not matter

and . . .

where I worship does not matter.

Adoration.

For being . . .

that kind of woman

so I can be . . .

that kind of woman no more.

Living bread

and . . .

food to eat.

Sowing.

Harvesting.

Knowing me inside and out.

The beginning of my list.  # 1-14.

John 4:1-42


holy experience
Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12