Have a dressed up day!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What the Word? Wednesday

It's What the Word? Wednesday time again.

Since singing is Maxster's favorite past time lately, you get to enjoy another song this week.

Please don't ask me how I understand his language without the help of a tune.  I just can't answer that without the simple answer of it's a Mama thing.

Just like it was a Mama thing for most of you.

Post all guesses and check back right here tomorrow for the answer.

Wonder who can guess ALL words correctly?




So sorry I'm late on the winner - I forgot.

Katie over at An Every Day Adventure got it right.  All the words were perfect.  Bet she had a little help from those darlins' of hers. 

Janice - so close, but no cigar.

Thanks everyone for playing.  Be sure to come back next week, Max has the perfect word to stump you all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, here goes . . . (This is what we think Max says; not what the song really says.)
"Bob the Builder
Yes, we can!
Matt and Dizzy
Roly, too
Lofty and Winnie
Join the crew.
Fun with Bob,
?? and Bob plays together
And gets the job done."
How's that?
By the way, we are impressed with the humility you are instilling in him!
Janice, James Clayton, Sarah Lauren

KTElltt said...

Oh, and PS -- you are so right that it's a Mama thing! I'm not sure when mine went from incoherent to coherent, but it was so sad to me when they stopped having those sweet little "glitches" in their speech. Listening to Max brings it all back in such a precious way...

KTElltt said...

OOOOOOH!!!!!!!! Ok, I know it!

"Bob the Builder
Yes, we can!
Scoop, Muck and Dizzy,
Rolly too
Lofty and Wendy join the crew.
Pilcher and Bird
Travis and Spud
Working together to get the job done!"

DID I DO IT??????????

Greg and Donna said...

Gee, I am 2 days late hearing this....but I would have guessed Bob the builder, yes we can. Keep up the good work Max!

KTElltt said...

'Rie! I can't take the anticipation. Are you waiting on more guesses??? :)

KTElltt said...

WOOOOHOOOO! I cannot tell you how gratifying this is.
Actually... my kids did NOT help me! I just know the song so well that I knew exactly what he was saying. And I may be getting better at understanding him. So precious...

Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12