Have a dressed up day!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

What Name is Today?

Sweetness and love to me, from those I call my favorites on this day marked special by whoever was the moment's great one.

I'll be walking soon, I may disappear.






















I'm standing in the metal inverted U, no place to go.  Swirly dresses and man suits all around as little ones stretch gifts up to big ones who look like them.  It is a tight fit as I search for my face and marvel at pride in others.

Don't you want to give your mommy her flower?

A voice I recognize as my little man suit says,

Happy Muter's Day, Mum - no, I aont to give it to my Da-dy.

Arms held high with the help of tippy toes stretch pinkness and beauty up to the man I love.  Laughter abounds as I gaze at him and watch him lift this man suit blessing close.  I soak in the wonder of this man who shares the loving and raising of his household.

Happy Mother's Day, Honey.  Wonder what I will get for Father's Day?
Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12