Have a dressed up day!

Monday, June 28, 2010

His Silence Only Means He Loves Me

He will read me here today.  Sometime in the heat of the day with the calluses on his hands that belong in wood and on the small of my back he will wipe the sweat from his forehead and go to me here and read me. 

He will know I am sorry for while he sat husking and silking and silent I went on and on and knew to shut up but wouldn't and his silence only meant he loves me.

He will not say things he can't take back he will not receive blame and in return give blame and why does he even put up with me?

And now I have lost the circle of gold that I should not have put there and cry while alone and his silence only means he loves me.

He will find me here today and know I am sorry and find me in silence tonight and his silence only means he loves me.
Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12