Have a dressed up day!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I think about how I thought my world had come crashing to an end in 1982 when he boarded a plane to serve and how it only jump started with each letter and phone call and leave.  And then how we drifted and it died.

I think of my one and how he drove all night for her when they drifted and how we would not have drifted and have not and how together now we must remember. 

We must remember young love. 

We must reach back into the recesses of our minds and recall.

How patience must now become our virtue because time takes wings for all those except young and in love and apart.
Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12