Have a dressed up day!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wouldn't that be fun?

I'm home.

This is where I have been.



I stood on this spot and prayed for you, my blogger friend.  Tuesday evening.

Some of you are close and dear friends to me.  Some of you I unfortunately will never have the joy of meeting.

There is a connection to you all.

How I wish I could sit in a room with y'all and put my feet up and share a cup of tea - or fountain coke - and become one with each of you as we share what keeps our hearts beating.

Wouldn't that be fun?

I prayed for each of you, whoever and wherever you are. 

 I hope you felt it. 

I know it was heard.

3 comments:

Greg and Donna said...

Beautiful picture my friend! Glad you and the kiddos made it safely home. You were missed!

Jennifer said...

I'll be happy to sip tea (as long as it is iced) with you if we can do it there, where you have been. It looks like a peaceful place ... I could use some of that about now.

Glad you're home ... we missed y'all at Keepers!

KTElltt said...

Looks beautiful and thanks for praying! Now that we have all (except Jennifer) made it through VBS, I think we SHOULD go for it and have a blogger party. I'll hostess??

Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12