Have a dressed up day!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Do Not Belong In the Kitchen


I brought eighty-three pounds of tomatoes home from TN. 

In. A. Birdcage.

This is the back of my car on the trip home.




This is making spaghetti sauce by myself.



I needed one of two things.

My daughter, Shelby, who never would have let this happen.

Or . . .

My friend, Donna, who would have laughed uncontrollable - and never would have let it happen.

I do not belong in the kitchen.

Y'all have a good day, 'k?


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't promise that I wouldn't have let that happen, but I'll join in on the laughing uncontrollably! I just love a person who can laugh at herself (and you must be one of those, or you would never have posted this!).

Hope your day gets better!

KTElltt said...

And I will join in the laugher as well!!! Rie: We have a swim lesson at 10:30 tomorrow and then if you need help, I can help. Just let me know, k? I finished putting up peas and butterbeans today and would be happy to come take over someone else's kitchen... ;)

Greg and Donna said...

I thought you were doing that tomorrow! My immersion stick blender works great, I am doing mine today too. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...didn't want to disappoint you! Looks like what I would do.
Do you want to use my canner while I'm gone? Will having 2 help? Let me know!

Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12