Have a dressed up day!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What the Word? Wednesday

It's What the Word? Wednesday time again. 

My, time flies.

You get the word and then an extra treat - a song.  I told you Maxster likes to sing.





A little hint, believe me, lou need one.

It has nothing to do with Barney.  It is one word and starts with N and ends with n.

Comment all guesses and check back here tomorrow - same time, same place - for the answer.  Don't forget, I'll hold all comments till the end of the day.


Aunt Janice got it - Neosporin.  He had a bobo or two and it took a few minutes to figure out what he wanted, so, of course, it became a What the Word.

Janice - it must be a TeeTexasTot thing.
Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12