Have a dressed up day!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What the Word? Wednesday

It's What the Word? Wednesday time again. 

My, time flies.

You get the word and then an extra treat - a song.  I told you Maxster likes to sing.





A little hint, believe me, lou need one.

It has nothing to do with Barney.  It is one word and starts with N and ends with n.

Comment all guesses and check back here tomorrow - same time, same place - for the answer.  Don't forget, I'll hold all comments till the end of the day.


Aunt Janice got it - Neosporin.  He had a bobo or two and it took a few minutes to figure out what he wanted, so, of course, it became a What the Word.

Janice - it must be a TeeTexasTot thing.

4 comments:

Penny said...

we are going to go out on a limb here and guess NEOPOLITIAN. Only word that Susan can think of that begins and ends with n is neon. Jonathan thinks it is NEEDABALLOON (tried to condense 3 words into one so it would work). Christopher says he is saying that Christopher is the best cousin. Gideon says that he is saying GID is the best cousin.

BUGNROOSMOM said...

I have no idea what he is saying, but he sure is a cutie!!

KTElltt said...

I know this isn't right but I'm going with "noodle-ballon"...

Anonymous said...

Neosporin!!
And tell Max that I am saying it, too. . .
I love you!!!! From, Aunt Janice

Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12