Have a dressed up day!

Friday, July 16, 2010

If She Keeps This Up . . .

If she keeps this up I'll have to hire a personal trainer.

Problem is, can't afford one 'cause all my money is going to secret ingredients.

Wish y'all could reach in here and taste this one.




It resembles a German Chocolate (but it's not) with finely chopped Macadamia nuts. Filled with a smooth banana creme and topped with her secret icing.

Oh. My.

The flavors are doing a jig on my tounge.

Official taste tester, that's me.

Official weight gainer, that's me.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I may just have to order some to get to taste more than a bite ... minus the banana, of course!

I am glad she doesn't live in my house, 'cause those things would be lethal to my resolve to eat healthier!

Greg and Donna said...

Amen, we agree....could do without the banana, but thats just me! Amy and I voted for a chocolate filling. Greg liked it all but he would have prefered a vanilla cake but everything else the same!

Everyone is a critic....but she did ask for our opinion!

Want a lemon one next time she makes them!

And one thing I do LOVE about these cupcakes...they are beautiful to look at! Great Job, Shelby!

Anonymous said...

It was yummmmmy! I was nice and shared too. I would gladly trade places with you and be the taste tester. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU SHELBY!!

Sandra

rutledgeramblings said...

They look delish!!

KTElltt said...

They look awesome and I love banana filling! Since we're all throwing in thoughts, I think some sort of mocha filling would also be amazing. It all sounds so wonderful, though!

Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12