Have a dressed up day!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What the Word? Wednesday

What the Word? Wednesday is back with a vengence.

This week will stump you all.  Maxster is in fine form with this word - if you can call it that. 

I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say no one will get this right.

Well, maybe Emme.





Good luck, and remember I'll hold all guesses until tomorrow. 

Check back here, same time same blog, for the answer.


Nobody's even close - so here's a little hint.  You follow it and it doesn't start with a G.

That one really wasn't fair of me.  He butchers that word.  If I had not had the help of props when he first said it I never would have figured it out.

Instructions.

It should make everyone feel better to know none of his sisters could guess it either.

Thanks for playing, y'all are alot of fun.

Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12