Have a dressed up day!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What the Word? Wednesday

What the Word? Wednesday is back with a vengence.

This week will stump you all.  Maxster is in fine form with this word - if you can call it that. 

I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say no one will get this right.

Well, maybe Emme.





Good luck, and remember I'll hold all guesses until tomorrow. 

Check back here, same time same blog, for the answer.


Nobody's even close - so here's a little hint.  You follow it and it doesn't start with a G.

That one really wasn't fair of me.  He butchers that word.  If I had not had the help of props when he first said it I never would have figured it out.

Instructions.

It should make everyone feel better to know none of his sisters could guess it either.

Thanks for playing, y'all are alot of fun.

9 comments:

Greg and Donna said...

Vacation!

Amy's guess...xylophone

Penny S. said...

Has he been watching Batman or something? Sounds a little like, "Ga-Gotham." I am handicapped this week since my children are with Janice. Maybe she can guess it since she will have extra help!

Anonymous said...

Emme is stumped!

KTElltt said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... The kids aren't even sure. You need to get him to use it in a sentence. Would that be cheating?? :)

Ok, my guesses:
George Jetson OR gargantuan

KTElltt said...

ONE MORE GUESS!!! I have listened again. Is it... "God's awesome!"

Anonymous said...

Okay, Marie, I need a little time in the morning. I have Penny's secret weapons at my house this week, but we were at the beach all day and church all night, and I just found time to listen to Max. Tomorrow morning I will try to remember to let them listen and guess. This is because I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT ON MY OWN!!!
janice

Anonymous said...

Rie, I am really disappointed in Penny's secret weapons today. Oh well. We haven't looked at any of the guesses so far. Here are our guesses, for what they are worth:
A stop sign
Castle
That's awesome
Coliseum
Colossal
Of, course, none of them are things you follow! Now we will look up on to the top of the screen and see how far off we were. . .
Never mind, you haven't posted the answer yet, so we still have a chance.
PENNY--Your children are wonderful, and we are having a grand time, but they have proved to be worthless at guessing Max's word today. Don't worry--I still love them anyway, and I will still feed them. (My children were not any better.)
Good thing I'm the keyboardist and don't have to guess!:) I think Max will have stumped everyone today!!
Janice
(and David, Susan, James Clayton, Christopher, Sarah Lauren, Jonathan, Gideon, and Uncle Stephen)

Greg and Donna said...

the trash man

KTElltt said...

Still no idea. Answer, please? You are taunting us!

Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12