Have a dressed up day!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Come Watch Me Break A Leg

This will be short and sweet and the last post till Monday, or Tuesday, or 2011 - depending on how exhausted I am.

This is the fourth year He's Too Good To Me and I have participated in A Cricket County Christmas at our church.  It is a hillbilly comedy series about the true meaning of Christmas.
















I am Glenda Mae and he is Fester.  Country cousins.  This year we go to the big city to spend Christmas with our city cousins.

Rehearsals this year have been sporatic to say the least.  We are all a little under-prepared.  The weekend of the performance is always very hectic but this year we are expecting a late night tonight, early morning tomorrow, and, as usual, all day Sunday.

Along with this we have family grandparent Christmas Saturday night and preparation for the cast party here Sunday night.

If you are in our neck of the woods hunker on over Sunday night at 6:00, McLaurin Heights Baptist Church.  Watch me and my big hunk of a country cousin break a leg.
















































































"And the angel said to them, 'Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all the people.'"  Luke 2:10

Rich, poor, countrified or citified.  All nations - all people.



Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12