Have a dressed up day!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Did You Hear My Baby Girl Sing?

I am so proud.  Stick a pin in me and see if I burst.  Untie me and see if I float.



















Isabela had her first solo ever Sunday evening during our annual children's Christmas musical.





Yes, she gets her singing voice from me.  Wrong.  Give me a bucket and watch me not be able to carry a tune in it.

This was supposed to be blogged on Monday, and Monday's post on Sunday, and Sunday's on Saturday - you get the point.

But . . .

He's Too Good To Me was good to me and got me a new computer.  He does all the gidget-gadget tech stuff and I just sit here and look pretty.

I could not blog this because I could not find the video.

But like I said, I'm not supposed to.  I'm just supposed to sit here and look pretty - like the good trophy wife that I am.

So, I'm a day late and more than a few dollars short - but . . . did you hear my baby girl sing?

I said - did you hear my baby girl sing?

I know, I know.  Good enough to listen to again.





It is good news and great joy and my baby girl is helping to tell it on the mountain.




















Proud of you, Love Daddy and his trophy wife


Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12