Have a dressed up day!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What the Word? Wednesday

It's What the Word? Wednesday time again.

This one is easy - and oh, so appropriate.





Can you speak Maxster?

Thanks for playing and post all guesses under comments.  Check back tomorrow for the answer.


Everyone got it - - almost. 

Touchdown , Go Saints is correct.

At the end he is saying, throw that at sisse.

Better luck next time y'all.  Don't feel too bad, I had to get Izzy, or Sisse, to interpret it for me.

Thanks for playing and - Go Saints.

9 comments:

Greg and Donna said...

Easy peasy..........Touchdown....go saints!

I am learning the language pretty well! And I would have figured that out even without the jersey!

Greg and Donna said...

Go Saints Go
Touchdown Sisi

Penny S. said...

"Touchdown! Go...saints"
"Don't laugh sissy"

Kathleen said...

"Touchdown" "Go Saints!"

Greg and Donna said...

Forgot part of it...at the end he says....Don't laugh sissie!

Anonymous said...

Emily says TOUCHDOWN!!GO SAINTS!!! too bad sissy or stay back sissy?! [the first part was easy]

Anonymous said...

TOUCH DOWN GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"Touch down." and "Go Saints?"
I haven't figured out how to do this non-anonymously. It rejects other efforts.... Ah well.
Patty

Penny said...

Just a note for Patty. My computer rejects mine the first time, but not the second time, so I always put anonymous in the first time and then it tells me to retry. that's when i put it under Name/URL (even though i have no idea what a URL is). then it works! Hope that helps you as well.

Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12