Have a dressed up day!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What the Word? Wednesday

What the Word? Wednesday welcomes you back with a wish from a sleepy Maxster.




Post all guesses and check back tomorrow, right here on this same post, for the answer. 

This wish is from all of my family to yours.

Sister Penny and my precious neices and nephews win.  Happy Valentine's Day.

 It wasn't exactly fair, though.  I had some complaints from folks that checked in bright and early this morning and found no Maxster video.  Sorry, I was late today.

On top of that, my head must have been screwed on wrong cause I posted the comments too early.

My favorite - Patty hearing Have a belly nice day.


Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12