Have a dressed up day!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Showdown

Ever tried to have a card house competition with a toddler around? 

Ever tried to do anything with a toddler around?

Izzy and her daddy planned a competition Saturday night.  Thinking ahead, they hooked Max up with his favorite video game in the next room.

As usual, that didn't last long. This is Izzy's face when he walked into the room.





















No Max, stay back.

Wha yoo dolin?



I ont to pay.

Stay back.

Temptation looms.





















It beckons.





















It calls.



And . . .

















it wins.

















Nooooo . . .




















I told you to stay back.

I sor-ee sisi.

Target practice.




















Don't have to tell you who's picture is on that bottle.


Drawing of me losing my cool courtesy of budding artist, Izzy.


Have a dressed up day!


. . . put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12